Features of the Techno-Hybrid model – The Techno-Hybrid cabinet is compatible with the NEMA TS2 standard, with additional forward-thinking functionalities.
Integrated service entrance – This feature lets you save on the cost of buying and installing the separate service entrance cabinet generally required for installation. It also enables the use of additional breakers to connect other nearby permanent or temporary equipment.
Smaller size – The cabinet includes 16 load switches within the standard size of an 8-load-switch cabinet. This allows for more functionalities at traffic intersections without taking up more space.
- Height: 54 in.
- Width: 24 in.
- Depth: 16 in.
- Other sizes available upon request
4 extra accessory connection slots – Unlike standard 16-relay cabinets, which have 8 auxiliary inputs, the new Techno-Hybrid includes a chassis with 4 additional slots and an independent power supply, eliminating any risk of potential compromise to the system’s safety and operation.
Printed circuit design – The revolutionary design means 90% fewer cables, making it a much simpler solution
for troubleshooting and technician work.
OTHER TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Specially designed for next-generation LED intersections. Possibility of connection to incandescent lamps if current respects the overall limits.
- Rails [JL1] for accessories
- Contemporary lighting
- Colour codes on terminals with specific functions
- Colour-coded LEDs to indicate load relay status
- Sliding power panel for easy maintenance
- Sealed switch configuration
- Painted 3.2 mm (1/8 in.) aluminum cabinet (black, aluminium finish, traffic grey
or custom colour) – specify colour (RAL) when ordering
ADVANCED ERGONOMICS FOR EASIER TECHNICIAN WORK
- Shelves with grommets to facilitate installation of auxiliary equipment
- Support for laptop shelf (shelf sold separately)
- Safer heaters
- Cabinet fully configured using switches(no jumpers)
- Configuration and components safe to handle
- Manual control access door (for police officers)
- Distribution panel swivels downward for rear access to facilitate maintenance
CONTENTS AND ACCESSORIES
- NEMA 3R enclosure
- Conflict monitor
- 8- or 16-relay outlets
- Built-in or optional GPS STS-22 module
- Ventilation system
- 80-, 160- or 320-watt heater according to the cabinet’s dimensions
- Choice of LED or incandescent lighting
- Electrical protection: Compliant with NEMA TS 2 Type 1 standard
- Mechanical protection: 3-point Corbin type door lock