These signs are the most readable on the market because they are built with high-quality components such as LEDs specially designed for road traffic and a unique constant current modular power system that eliminates flickering.
Orange Traffic’s lane control signs also enable energy cost savings because they consume up to 90% less electricity than conventional fibre optic signs. Furthermore, their components are designed to facilitate installation, maintenance and upgrading and therefore lower operating costs. Finally, it is also possible to reuse the enclosure and wiring and replace only the front (LED) panel.
The wiring may be installed in the panel itself or consolidated with other power supplies in a more accessible area to minimize traffic disturbances during maintenance operations.
Orange Traffic offers an array of standard LED panels and several messages can be combined in a single panel. However, thanks to their modular design, these panels are easily adaptable to your requirements, and Orange Traffic is also able to design special or oversized panels. Feel free to tell us about your specific needs.
- Independently powered and controlled messages. The power modules are compatible with all Orange Traffic LED display panels and can be replaced while powered
- The front panel assembly, as well as the main components, can be replaced using just a flat screwdriver, which facilitates upgrading and maintenance operations
- Dry contact for the confirmation or display control alarm of each message and for interlocking two contiguous messages without additional material
- 4.8-mm (3/16″) thick UV-resistant front lens for longer LED life
- Waterproof aluminium enclosure that meets NEMA requirements for type 4 enclosures
- Compliance with Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE) requirements applying to LED road signs
- Exterior dimensions:
- 710 x 965 mm (28 x 38″) for 750-mm (30″) messages
- Depth: 200 mm (8″)
- Supply voltage: 90–135 VAC/60 Hz
- Maximum power: 30 W; nominal power: 15 W
- Power factor > 90%
- Compliance with operating temperature criteria of NEMA TS2 standard (–34 to +74°C (–30 to +165°F))
- LEDs of stable brightness and chromaticity over the entire power and temperature ranges
- 300-mm (12″) deep visor for improved visibility of flashing lights in direct sunlight