Power Supply Module DVR260
Current regulating module for LED panels. The DVR260 power supply module regulates the current powering light emitting diodes (LEDs), making it possible to vary their brightness according to ambient light conditions (using a built-in photoelectric cell or an external control) and guarantee optimal legibility under extreme conditions, from direct sunlight to total darkness. Its 1,000 available brightness increments provide truly gradual brightness variations.
The module also controls several LED flashing modes.
The DVR260 can be mounted on a single chassis along with its predecessor, the DVR250, and it is possible to automatically time several modules to have them operate in sync. The DVR260 is adaptable to all LED rasters.
The module can serve as a backup power supply for Orange Traffic systems, thus providing the advantage of keeping old panels in place while benefitting from the latest features.
The DVR260 also has an alarm detection feature (should rasters disconnect or short circuit) and a dry contact or filament simulation reporting function. The dry contact can also be configured to transmit confirmations.
- Automatic adjustment to the current draw
- Power factor correction: ensures voltage and current rephasing and indicates the actual power level
- Direct communication through an RS-485 link for remote access and configuration
- Supply voltage: 90–135 VAC/60 Hz
- Maximum power: 23 W
- Power factor: >90%
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): <20%
- Compliance with operating temperature criteria of the NEMA TS 2 standard (-34 to +74°C [-30 to +165°F])
Extremely flexible dimming modes to meet the needs of various situations (retrofits, new installations, etc.)
- 50% instantaneous or timed fixed dimming using an external photoelectric cell
- Programmable gradual dimming (1,000 increments) using an external photoelectric cell
- Gradual dimming (1,000 increments) according to the brightness of ambient light using a built-in photoelectric cell
- Gradual dimming (1,000 increments) of a set of panels from a master panel controlled by an internal or external photoelectric cell (ensures a uniform brightness among a set of panels)
- Permanent fixed dimming (60%)
The flashing modes are incorporated and synchronized. Several display options are available:
- Constantly lit
- Flashing every 250 ms
- Flashing every 500 ms
- Flashing every 1 s
- Constantly unlit
- Wig-wag flashing every 250 ms
- Wig-wag flashing every 500 ms
- Wig-wag flashing every 1 s
Get information on our latest innovations, coming events and industry news