BCU-240 – Pedestrian Push Button
The BCU-240 pedestrian push button is extremely reliable. It is designed to be weather resistant and provide advanced functionalities.
The BCU-240 pedestrian push button uses piezoelectric detection and digital signal transmission. It can be configured to memorize each time it is pressed by a pedestrian. Calls are confirmed by a red LED indicator light and a tone; the light stays on until the requested phase is deployed.
The button is fitted with a full neoprene O ring that is guaranteed watertight. It is compliant with the provisions of the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD) in the United States.
The BCU-240 pedestrian push button is covered by a 5-year warranty.
- 6061-T6 aluminium housing
- Machined stainless steel or painted aluminium button
- Stainless steel terminals and connectors
- IP68-rated protection
- Yellow painted components
- Power supply voltage: 12 to 24 VDC
- Operating temperature range: –40 to +125°C (–40 to 257°F)
- Actuating pressure: 3 to 5 N (2.2 to 3.7 lbf)
- Expected service life: over 100 million operations
- Exterior diameter: 76 mm (3″)
Get information on our latest innovations, coming events and industry news