Orlando, FL, USA At the end of last month, three of our team members, Daniel Lesage, Roger Fugère & Catherine Fugère, participated to the IMSA Forum & Expo in Orlando, Florida as exhibitors. It was a great opportunity to network with members of our industry, learn and innovate. With an industry like ours, putting […]Read more
Intersect™ Launch at ITS World Montreal !
Official Launch of Intersect™: A Revolutionary Platform Promoting the Transition to “Smart Cities”
Intersect™ is a technological map that’s user-friendly, integrated and highly compatible with current and future applications. It’s the missing link between the software and app developers and the traffic control cabinets located in cities.Intersect™ will make the transition to “smart cities” much easier by offering a more accessible and economical environment for technological deployment.
According to Patrick Lauzière, Orange Traffic’s Vice-president, Technology & Development, “Intersect™ is the smallest tool that’s ever been offered. It is installed directly in traffic control cabinets, without requiring any major modifications. Offering this many possibilities in 40 square inches, that’s a very big step for this industry.”
Some of Intersect™’s many benefits:
– Collects demographic data on road and infrastructure use
– Makes it possible to install city-wide functionalities in minutes without additional hardware
– Uses existing traffic control cabinets to create new functionalities
– Possibility of remotely installing and monitoring various smart city applications
– Decreases installation and maintenance costs
– More easily integrates multiple sensors (radars, loops, serial devices, etc.)
– Creates communication links between intersections to make arterial management simpler
– Is the smallest platform on the market for traffic control cabinets
– Includes its multiple functionalities in a compact size: 11/8 in. x 8 in x 4 1/2 in.
For additional information, please contact Patrick Lauzière.
From June 17 to 20, Orange Traffic’s team was at ITS Canada’s annual conference as exhibitors and speakers in Niagara Falls. With a theme like ‘’Bridging Innovation and a Green Future’’, we knew being there and taking part of this movement was important. As many speakers highlighted; transportation as we know today may not be […]Read more