LED Customizable Road Sign
Orange Traffic’s LED road signs enable you to post clear customized messages or pictograms.
These signs are the most readable on the market because they are built with high-quality components such as LEDs specially designed for road traffic and a unique constant current modular power system that eliminates flickering.
Orange Traffic’s customizable road signs also enable energy cost savings because they consume up to 90% less electricity than conventional fibre optic signs. Furthermore, their components are designed to facilitate installation, maintenance and upgrading and therefore lower operating costs. Finally, it is also possible to reuse the enclosure and wiring and replace only the front (LED) panel.
The wiring may be installed in the panel itself or consolidated with other power supplies in a more accessible area to minimize traffic disturbances during maintenance operations.
- Independently powered and controlled messages. The power modules are compatible with all Orange Traffic LED display panels and can be replaced while powered
- The front panel assembly, as well as the main components, can be replaced using just a flat screwdriver, which facilitates upgrading and maintenance operations
- Fully compatible with:
- Standard traffic signal conflict monitors (NEMA and 170)
- Orange Traffic’s SPC-22 programmable clock, allowing for the panel’s autonomous operation according to pre-established schedules
- Dry contact for the confirmation or display control alarm of each message and for interlocking two contiguous messages without additional material
- 4.8-mm (3/16″) thick UV-resistant front lens for longer LED life
- Waterproof aluminium housing that meets NEMA requirements for type 4 enclosures
- Compliance with ITE requirements applying to LED road signs
- Exterior dimensions:
- 710 x 710 mm (28 x 28″) for 600-mm (24″) messages
- 710 x 965 mm (28 x 38″) for 750-mm (30″) messages
- Other dimensions according to needs
- Depth: 200 mm (8″)
- Supply voltage: 90–135 VAC/60 Hz
- Maximum power: 30 W; nominal power: 15 W
- Power factor >90%
- Compliance with operating temperature criteria of NEMA TS2 standard (–34 to +74°C (–30 to +165°F))
- LEDs of stable brightness and chromaticity over the entire power and temperature ranges
- 300-mm (12″) deep visor for improved visibility in direct sunlight
Get information on our latest innovations, coming events and industry news