When replacing your traffic light control cabinets, opt for the SOLUTION that complies to the latest standard in the industry.
Benefits of the ATC Cabinet:
- Modular design for easy maintenance
- Up to 120 output & 32 input channels
- Flasher monitoring to prevent dark approach
- Includes additional accessory connection inputs
- Voltage and current monitoring for efficient lamp fail detection
- True LED compatibility
Available in pad or pole mount configuration – The highly compact size of every modules allows to install them in a single standard rack, therefore enabling the design of a single door cabinet. Thus, this ATC cabinet could either be installed on a concreate base or directly fixed against a pole.
Integrated service entrance – This feature lets you save on the cost of buying and installing the separate service entrance cabinet generally required for installation. It also enables the use of additional breakers to connect other nearby permanent or temporary equipment.
Smaller size – The cabinet includes 16 load switches within a more compact size than the industry standard. This allows for more functionalities at traffic intersections without taking up more space.
- Height: 68 in
- Width: 25 in
- Depth: 17 in
- Other sizes available upon request.
- Specially designed for next-generation LED intersections and capable of driving ultra-low current LED signals
- Additional flasher programming blocs for Wig-Wag channel selection
- Contemporary lighting
- Additional rails and shelf for accessories
- Support for laptop shelf (shelf sold separately)
- Manual control access door (for police officers)
- Surge protected field inputs and outputs
- Painted 3.2 mm (1/8 in.) aluminum cabinet (black, aluminum finish, traffic grey or custom colour) – specify colour (RAL) when ordering
CONTENTS AND ACCESSORIES
- NEMA 3R enclosure
- Controller unit (CU)
- Cabinet monitor unit (CMU)
- CMU auxiliary display unit (ADU)
- 8 dual channel load switches (HDSP)
- 1 Dual channel flasher unit (HDFU)
- Plug-in card mounted cabinet power supply
- 8 DPDT flash transfer relays (HDFTR)
- Field input and output surge protectors
- Additional ITS devices power panel
- Ventilation and heater systems
- All other necessary ATC cabinet modules and sub-assemblies
- Electrical protection: Compliant with ATC and CSA standards
- Mechanical protection: 3-point Corbin type door lock
Get information on our latest innovations, coming events and industry news