Wavetronix Click 200 Voltage Surge Protection
The Wavetronix Click 200 protects Wavetronix SmartSensor™ HD radars and their accessories against DC power and serial communication line (RS-232 and RS-485) voltage surges.
The Click 200 provides voltage surge protection that meets the IEC 61000-4-5 standard.
Two-stage protection against DC voltage surges from:
- Gas tubes
- Inductors and transient voltage suppressor (TVS) diodes
Three-stage protection against communication-induced voltage surges from:
- Gas tubes
- Resistances and TVS diodes
- Metal oxide varistors (MOV) and resistances
The Click 200 is mountable on a standard DIN rail and hot swappable. It is equipped with plug-in supply and communication screw terminals for easier prewiring.
It also features a DB-9 female connector for RS-232 communications, an RJ-11 connector for RS-485 communications and a 5-position connector for electrical supply and RS-485 communications through the T bus.
The Wavetronix Click 200 is compatible with all other Click devices.
- Maximum suppressed voltage surge: 4 kV
- Blocking voltage: 8 VDC (RS-485) and 11 VDC (RS-232)
- Operating temperature range: –34 to +74°C (–30 to +165°F)
- Maximum operating relative humidity: 95%
- Dimensions: 11.4 x 10.2 x 2.3 cm (4.5 x 4 x 0.9″)
- Weight: 140 g (0.3 lb)
Get information on our latest innovations, coming events and industry news