Peek ATC-1000 Advanced Traffic Controller
The Peek ATC-1000 is the first of the new ATC line of modularly-built, standards-based controllers from Peek Traffic. Designed for ease-of-use and easy adaptability, the ATC-1000 traffic controller features Peek’s latest ATC engine board, a full line of communications options including multiple serial ports, multiple Ethernet ports as well as a USB firmware and memory port. Also, it uses the NTCIP communications natively.
With interchangeable I/O and power modules, the controller can be mounted in the latest cabinets, but can also be used as a plug-in replacement in older, non-standard cabinets, thus providing an upgrade path for older intersection control hardware.
The Peek ATC-1000 controller is easily programmable on site from the front panel, via USB database download or via IQ Link® direct connection or central system, in the same manner as the fully compatible Peek IQ Central® traffic management software.
The ATC-1000 is a totally new and powerful controller that can be used wherever NEMA, NTCIP and ATC compatibility is required.
- 300-MHz Freescale Power Quix 2 processor
- Linux operating system with memory management for process isolation
- 16 line x 40 character backlit LCD display
- 32-key soft touch keypad for front panel programming
- 16 MB Flash memory (standard)
- 16 MB SDRAM memory (standard)
- 32 or 64 MB SDRAM memory (optional)
- 5 serial ports with RS-485 support on one port
- 2 Ethernet 100Base-T ports
- High-speed USB port
- 3000E-compatible modem slot
- 2070-compatible modem slot with full modem flow control support
- Available I/O modules:
- NEMA TS 2 Type 1
- NEMA TS 2 Type 2
- LMD 40
- Available power modules:
- Peek 3000E closed loop
- LMD 40
- NTCIP 1201 and 1202 protocols
- IQ Central
- Interface with existing communications infrastructure:
- 1200-baud twisted pairs
- High-speed serial connections (RS-232) up to 115 kbit/s
- Fibre optic modems
- Wireless systems
- LAN/WAN applications
- Automatic recognition of I/O and power modules
- Dimensions: 261 mm (H) x 375 mm (W) x 267mm (D) (10 1/4 x 14 3/4 x 10 1/2″)
- Weight: 4 to 5 kg (9 to 11 lb)
- Supply voltage: 95–135 VAC, 60 ± 3 Hz
- Operating temperature range: –37 to +74°C (–35 to +165°F)
- Operating relative humidity range: 0–95%.
Get information on our latest innovations, coming events and industry news