Four-Channel Detector Rack Card Click 114
The Wavetronix Click 114 is a four-channel detector rack card that is used as an interface between the SmartSensor™ HD radar and traffic controller. It can be plugged into any standard NEMA TS1/TS2, 170 or 2070 control box.
The Wavetronix Click 114 card converts real-time serial data collected by the SmartSensor™ HD into a contact closure signal. At rest, each output is electrically isolated [HR1] and kept open. When the card receives the appropriate serial signal from the radar, the contact closure outputs are closed.
Data and configuration communications are ensured using two independent double RS-485 buses (RJ-11 jacks). The device can therefore be configured without interrupting data flow. Detection and power are ensured using a 44-terminal card edge connector.
The Wavetronix Click 114 card comes with the Click! Supervisor software that runs on Pocket PC and Windows and provides the following features:
- Configures serial communication settings including serial baud rates
- Configures channel mapping settings
- Can remotely upgrade the firmware
- Can save/load a configuration file to/from a file, allowing a common configuration to be easily programmed into several cards
- Has customizable drivers that are stored in an XML file that describes the settings for the card as well as the user interface for that driver in the configuration software
[HR1]Un document sur le produit qu’on trouve sur internet dit « isolated » mais n’est-ce pas plutôt « insulated »?
The card enters fail-safe mode if it loses communications with the radar for more than 10 seconds. All outputs are asserted in fail-safe mode and the card exits fail-safe mode when communication with the radar is restored.
Contact closure output characteristics
- Dissipate up to a 600 W power surge received on any terminal
- Contact closure output terminals can withstand 50 V continuously
- Impedance of contact closure outputs is less than 8 Ω in conduction state
- Contact closure outputs in non-conducting state leak less than 1 µA
- Contact closure outputs can switch up to 150 mA
The Click 114 detector card comes with a one-year warranty against material and workmanship defects. (See the Wavetronix warranty data sheet for complete details.)
- Solid state outputs
- Faceplate LED operating and state indicators
- Compliant with EN 61000-4-5 Class 4 standard for lighting surge protection on the DC input
- Tested under NEMA TS2-2000 standard
- Tested by the manufacturer prior to shipping
- Compliant coating
- Power supply voltage: 9–30 VDC
- Power consumption: 1 W
- Operating temperature range: -34 to +74°C (-29 to +165°F)
- Maximum operating relative humidity: 95%
- Dimensions: 21.1 x 11.4 x 6.1 cm (8.3 x 4.5 x 2.4″)
- Weight: 110 g (0.25 lb)
Get information on our latest innovations, coming events and industry news