BCU-200 – Pedestrian Push Button
Orange Traffic’s BCU-200 all-metal pedestrian push button is sturdy and highly durable.
This push button is comprised of a pressure switch housed in a phenoplast enclosure. A specially designed ball device reduces the coefficient of friction between the functional components. All components are precision machined.
Orange Traffic’s push button is compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act as well as the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD) in the United States.
- Face: 6061-T6 aluminium
- Actuator: Stainless steel or aluminium
- Terminals: Stainless stee
- Transparent – Natural
- Operating voltage: up to 250 VDC/VAC
- Line voltage: 50 V
- Maximum current: 15 A
- Operating temperature range: –15 to +80°C (5 to 176 °F)
- Actuating force: less than 13.3 N (3 lbf)
- Service life: 10 million operations
- Round button measuring 76 mm (3″) in diameter
Get information on our latest innovations, coming events and industry news